Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who's Right?

Gaara is right.  There is no profound idea that exists.  There is no absolute.  There is only birth, pain, and death.  I don't think that anybody is actually going to read this... So, I am able to say whatever the hell I want.  I'm allowed to do that anyway, but since nobody is listening, I can phrase it however I want.  I could cuss you out; I could bitch and moan; I could say that I love you more than anything in the world; I could say that I want to kill myself; I could say that I want to kill some other people; I could say nothing at all.  I could scream for hours; I could weep for hours; I could stare apathetically for hours.  I could talk out of my ass for hours about the most trivial of things, and yet I could still pretend to be happy.  I could pretend to know everything and be the biggest douche-bag possible; I could pretend to know nothing and be the biggest douche-bag possible; I could pretend to be myself and be the biggest douche-bag possible; I could pretend to be somebody else and be the biggest douche-bag possible.  I could say, think, do anything and everything and yet say, think, do nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, great stuff,I mean, i know exactly what you mean!How come i hadn;t checked your blog out til now? Weird...

    I think i'm gonna like it:)
    Take care my man!
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, nobody's reading it, like you said.

    And this nobody will probably not read your next post.

    ReplyDelete