Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

BB's Advice

-Madison, I don't care if you hate your church .  I just don't care.  Hate God. Whatever.  But don't spread your slime.  This push (from all of you) for dark, depressing, "morbid" idealism is disgusting and frankly just mean.  People want to sympathize, but nobody wants to just hear someone sulk about "the truths of the world."  You want things to change?  Fix them.  Wanna be an atheist?  Quit going to church.  But don't try to bring others down who are happy, whether or not they are fooling themselves.  There's nothing redeeming about that.

I don't mean this in an angry way, Mad.  I'm not upset.  Just kinda over it.  Idk if you do the same thing to RD, but I'm sure its depressing.-

A friend told me that after I told him I wanted to walk out of the church I was at (anger about veritably being made to go to church every sunday or start a war, and having to sit through a "pat-yourself-on-the-back" day--which was utterly disgusting and probably present in some-odd number of churches, though not all).  He was fed up with my whining and he told me so.  So, I am making a resolution to stop whining about how much I hate certain things; I am going to stop irritating that specific friend and find ways to actually attack the nastiness that can be found in the world as well as include the positives.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I want to hear ppl sulking about the truths of the world.LOL.it's funny how aggressive ppl get when u confront them with those truths, they think ur trying to screw their delusional happiness.I thought truth is the ulitmate good, but guess not, ppl are happy nurturing their foolish illusions and delusions.And ur mean for knowing and accepting the truth.OK. We could make a group of mean whiners,you and I, and spread the truth (aka slime?)all around the world!yay!

    I have the same problems with my friends. I'm too goddam depressing for them, and they don't want me to bring them down with my "truths". Fuck em...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, like you, Nerstes, and Changeling agreeing on the lack of romance and good sex in the world. I want to keep my illusions. And anyway, you're wrong. (I'm okay with slime, though. Did you know that slime is an anagram of smile?)

    FWIW I like you both, you two whiners. ^_^

    ReplyDelete