Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Music

I recently was introduced to a band called fun.  The first song of theirs that I heard was Be Calm.  And I have listened to all the songs on their album, Aim and Ignite, which is an excellent album.  I think that Be Calm is still my favorite, though I also like At least I'm not As Sad As I used to be, All the Pretty Girls, and The Gambler.  I also need to listen to more Passion Pit, other than just Moth's Wings.

I also need to listen to more MIKA than just By the Time, Over My Shoulder, and Relax, Take it Easy.

Some more songs that are influencing me some lately are: Rise Against's The Approaching Curve and Roadside, Phish's Waste, Radiohead's Creep, Scala & Kolacny Brothers' Creep, Wilco's You Never Know, Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek, Adam Lambert's Broken Open, a-ha's Take On Me, Ben Folds's Still, and Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright, Jason Castro, or Jeff Buckley (take your pick).

No comments:

Post a Comment