Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Uggghhhh, college

The break this past week was awesome.  However, I'm coming back to school to the welcome of two tough tests this week.  I'm just going to have to power through.  I think I'll be alright.  I doubt either test could really do TOO much damage (because I plan to be prepared for them), but it's still a hassle.  Anyway, hope you had a wonderful break as well (if you are American and enjoyed American Thanksgiving like an American... Yes, several of you didn't celebrate AMERICAN Thanksgiving and are probably super tired of hearing about it from your American friends.  But I love you foreigners; you're all so wise and reasonable.  Thanks for being there.)

I'm still here, and so confused.  But now I finally see how much I stand to lose.

Mah, country music, yeehaw.  Except not.  Because it's a sad, old, slow song.  meeeerrrrrrrrrrr.

I apologize for my spastic rambling.  I'm not usually like this.  I just feel stressed with these two tests.  Well, maybe I'm like this sometimes, but not most of the time.  So... moving along.

One of the tests is a math test on multivariable calculus.  I should feel super prepared for it because I've always been good at math, but I've been slightly challenged learning it all with my professor--who does an excellent job of presenting the material (sarcasm).

I wouldn't feel stressed about the Organic Chemistry test, except I failed the first test and pretty much am forcing myself to get a 100% on this test and the final.  So it's somewhat of a high standard that I set.  But I can do it!  I will do it!

Anyway, Imma go study.

1 comment:

  1. My first two semesters of calc sucked. Then I took multivariable under the imminent Dr. Randolph Joe, a Jamaican who really knew how to teach. I took it in the summer (15 weeks compressed into 8), and took the exam early and got a B in the class.

    O-Chem is TOUGH! I never had to take it, but I heard a lot of moaning from others!

    Study hard! You'll ace them both!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete