Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Annoyed, peeved, self-conscious

If people believe that autism is supposed to breed smart/pattern-seeing abilities, then they need to qualify it with the possibility of some of the most hopeless possibilities of delusion possible.  Possificated in a possified possibility.  Type thingy.  For the record, i do not hate autistic people or feel that they are responsible for all of their shortcomings.  In this case, it is probably much more of the way he was raised.

I personally just don't understand why people are gay. Is it a cope out? a perversion? or both? Never the less it is a weakness. It is so wrong that even science has proven it's existence is both a myth and a drag on evolution. Gay's can't reproduce naturally so it is a perversion by definition. Yes we are free so we can do what ever we want. we can jump off a bridge! we can subside to the practice of being gay. but it is so wrong that it is even stupid to science! come on people grow a pair! Just because politics says it's ok dosen't mean you have to support it. Dummies!

and:

Prejudice at gays in the work place is wrong. We are all children of our heavenly Father and deserve love and respect from our fellow man. However as a society we should not support immorality in any form. I think that being gay is immoral and their sin should not be supported.
I don't think that I could make this up.   *Shakes head in shame of man* 


In other news, I was basically pick-pocketed today.  The person stole my calculator from my backpack.  But i noticed it happening--though i wasnt sure if someone was just pushing me along down the stairs (they do that sometimes).  So I checked my calculator pocket at the end of the stairs while looking to see who i thought had done it.  He was a classmate of mine.  He never brings a backpack to class and i'm pretty sure that he doesn't give a shit about school.  So i caught up to him, called his name, and asked if he had taken something from my backpack.  He of course said no, and then he began to walk off.  He got about 5 feet before i began following him, and then after following him for about thirty feet, he reached in his clothes (pants? shirt?) and produced the missing calculator.  I took it back. 

I was prepared not to tell anyone.  But it's been bothering me all day.  So i told my dad what happened because i wanted to know if he would have done anything differently.  He said he probably would have done the same thing, while making sure to protect himself.  But then he said that he would go with me to school the next day, and we would tell the principle--because he wants to make sure there is some prior basis of theft or other bad stuff in case the guy does it again.  And i dont like it.  Partly because i feel like a rat, no matter how many times i try to tell myself im not and justify.  But also because i dont want to do anything bad to the guy.  I dont hardly want to do anything bad to anybody.  But justice is justice.  I'm going to do my best to keep this from getting him into any immediate trouble when we talk to the principle.  I don't know whether that is right or wrong.  I care a lot though, and it is bugging me.  It doesn't help matters that he is in one of my classes. 

Alright, now i have to ask it.  What do you all think of me?  I mean, i think of myself as the best thing since squeezable cheese, but you all probably have much more variegated ideas of me.  And sorry, but i am a teenager.  I have to make my way in the world based on experience, knowledge, and the opinions of people i respect.  (Please put two and two together, there.)  I am wondering more on a personality/character scale than a writer/story-teller scale.  So yeah, what is your opinion of me?

6 comments:

  1. 1. Since I agree with those who say that religion is a myth and there is no such thing as god, then these people are simply ignorant and they are bigots. There are people like them all over the world BUT there are more and more people who agree with GLBT rights and, believe it or not, we are winning through - but it's a slow fight in places like Texas and Egypt!

    2. No, I wouldn't involve the Principal or any teacher unless there is another incident - but that's the sort of thing many dads would do to support their son. Since you asked him you'' have to go along with his prescription. I think it's most likely that what the kid did is a cry for help. I suggest that all is not well for him - perhaps. Maybe you should try to make friends with him and see if you can help him.

    3. You write an interesting and entertaining and sometimes challenging blog - so I like you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that "love the sinner, hate the sin" line. Total hypocrisy. And using genetics and evolution to justify your prejudices has a long and noble history, hey Adolf.

    You got the calculator back (what type do you use? just out of interest), well done for standing up for yourself like that. Are you worried that he will continue to try to take your stuff or pick on you? If so, tell the Principal, if not let it go. You won by not letting the prick get away with it.

    You're smart, you're gay, and you think about things that matter. Three damn fine traits by my estimation. Every day I see the soul-deadening, anti-intellectual attitide of so many teenagers and I hate it. More power to you for being yourself. A touch of intellectual arrogance is a good thing, I've always thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Micky. Thank you, Billy. I'm wondering at a couple phenomena right now. And I'm super-busy. If i wasn't, I would give you a real comment. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gay too (and a lot older than you - I was checking out some person's bloglist and you were on it so I clicked it randomly). I think you know the answer to the queer question, so I won't beat that horse.

    Did it occur to you that this boy who took your calculator may have an interest in you above the little clicky thing in your backpack? It sounds like something a boy who doesn't have the social tools would do to get your attention, negative or positive. Give that a mull....

    Nice blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think he wanted my attention. I've thought it through and I think he just wanted the money that it would bring. It was an expensive graphing calculator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please build a relationship (friendship? correspondence?) with me, Anonymous. I love people.

    ReplyDelete