Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Damn, i reaaaaaaallly want to post my research paper here, in so far as it is

But it's not been turned in yet so i cant.  My teacher might search for it and find it on here.  Which would result in either him finding the site or him thinking i plagiarized.  So i cant post it.  I'll post it eventually.  i guess when we get the grade back.  Actually, i dont know if i will post it. It just seems like a hassle.  In other news, I'm almost done.  I have 1867 of the required 2500 words and like eight more paragraphs to write.  Maybe like six more.  Something like that.  Anyway, i developed an awesome rock playlist that i will also not post here for a while if at all.  This blog is going to have to be secretive from now on.  Like a spy organization.

Master passion and Greed.  Awesome song.  Metal rocks.  Anyway, its midnight.  So i want sleep.  night yall.  alexei nemov is telling me to go to sleep.  So i will.  Remind me to make a couple posts on the following:  free will, naturalist perspectives, and the idea of following/gaining followers.  Alright, for real, bye.

4 comments:

  1. I just put some real rock at the bottom of the sidebar on http://smuttystuff2.nibblebit.com/

    You might like to check it out. Headbanger stuff with a message, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you ever feel like posting either of them, please do. I'm curious about what they've got you doing, and what you make of it. A whole lot better than the boring shit I teach, I'm sure. Don't post it directly, upload it to a site like rapidshare and post a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I\ve got to read this one soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Micky

    I'll post the paper after this semester is over sometime. So, yeah. It's really not that great. Thanks for the interest though. I'm ALMOST done. I can't wait for the end of Monday.

    ReplyDelete