Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I got bored in some class.

Poem #1

She's running, running
Running for the races.
This terrible evil
This immoral mass.
insurmountable, immaculate, unkind.
Man's creation and downfall
Concerned with God, she flies.
Yet running, running.
Running for the races.

Poem #2

Let's Dream.
Let's fly.
Let's imagine.
In that blue, blue sky
We'll sail.
We'll run, we'll jump,
we'll prance the clouds.
As if we have something
SUPERIOR
something grand--so great
that it beats jabberwocky's,
sponges, and purple dogs.
Yet we'll do; we'll know,
We'll BE.
In that land of fluff, that lifetime of limited possibility.
We'll be.

4 comments:

  1. In the right class those would be classed as classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that second one. If you were bored in my class and came up with that, I'd find it really hard to be annoyed. Unless I thought you were just finishing off your English homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. "In the right class" thanks. I feel like I could do better (they also looked better on paper). But ya know, a guy can only be limited to so much genius in a day. I won an award tonight, Billy, for being the co-best Chem 1, 2, and AP student. You would be proud. I was up on the stage like five times for pretty much all my classes. So uh, yeah, I'm swimming in petty little certificates that say I'm the best of my grade/class.

    ReplyDelete