Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Exploring Blog City

(This is a post from LadyLuck, the new addition to my blogging team. She's a good friend of mine, and she knows pretty much everything about me.. to an extent.) You shall know me as the other blogger. The more optimistic of the two. I am a sixteen year old high school girl...oh the stereotypes that are associated with those words. No, I do not go around twirling my hair, using "OMG" or "like totally" between every word, gossip about the latest couple or pop culture news, or any other ludicrous "teenage girl" thing. Sorry if I disappoint. I enjoy life in its fast moments, sad moments, embarrassing moments, awarding moments, etc. I am a family girl with two amazing sisters (both intellectual), a mother, a father, two cats, and a bunny. My parents are divorced and the younger of my two older sisters is at a US college. The eldest is at home either applying for graduate schools or working. It gets pretty quiet sometimes, but that is the way I like it. Maddy Lee and I are friends from school...met him in 6th grade and we didn't start talking to each other until 8th. He will be posting much more than I because I am not much of a blogger, but you will be hearing from LadyLuck occasionally. I am open to comments and if I get a lot I may post more.

My goals for posting on this blog...to rant about my crap, get a few laughs, share my life with a friend, and see what others think.

3 comments:

  1. Why are you more optimistic?

    Or, to put it another way, why is Maddy Lee less?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I'm a boy. LL is a super cool person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The definition of optimistic is being more disposed to take a more positive outlook on events or conditions. I am more prone to looking at things in a more positive way...that is all I was saying. Being less optimistic or more optimistic are both equally agreeable and personally I like Maddy's views on things. They are refreshing.

    ReplyDelete