Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Boy

So... Every school day at about 2:00, I walk toward my chemistry class from my latin class.  On the way there, I pass the biology room.  Waiting outside this biology room is a group of students--composed of almost entirely freshmen.  Within this crowd is one boy who caught my eye.  And every day since I saw him that first time, I have been perv-ing and trying to discreetly look at him at 2:00 as i pass the biology room.

The reason for this is because he seems to be a loner, is not terrible-looking, and seems to be the quiet type.  Unfortunately, as I see him more often, I am beginning to think that he might be tainted by prick-ishness.  I'm not going to make any sort of a move at the moment, but I will keep an eye on him.  I really wish he were older.  In fact, I wish he were my age so that I could get to know him without seeming like I'm out-and-out checking him out. 

So the verdict is that we'll see.  I'm going to bide my time, see if he notices my looking, and wait either for him to confront me or for him to show some sort of quality that defines him as something I want.  Btw, all of two people (that I personally know) know that I am not a hetero at heart.  There really don't seem to be that many interesting people at my school.

4 comments:

  1. Cautious, eh?

    Probably wise. I mean, you don't know where he's been, do you?

    He may be sullied goods or at least second hand although if he's a prick, as you fear, that's less likely.

    Tough call. Entertaining though in that he's someone to look at and to wonder about.

    Are enquiries (of others) at all possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, great!i'm glad someone caught your interest.hope it works out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I wonder if anybody looked at the tags for this post... Anyway, yeah. I don't care enough about it to ask other people about him. He seems like the type that I would have to dominate anyway. So, even if I did get a good report on him, it seems like it would be a waste of time. But i do want to see what he is like in say a year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I guess I'll just read the tags in future then!

    ReplyDelete