Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

fun. (3)

I don't understand your reasons
Please just stay over the weekend
You can't take all those things
They define you and me
everything we've become,
You're all that I need
Please don't make me face my generation alone.
It's ironic that I like this song.  Even though it's such a heterosexual song, it's still pretty good.  Y'all should listen to it.  If you don't listen to it, the youth of American may become idiotic idiots.  If that is allowed to happen, we will surely be reduced to a Communist State...    00000
                           \   
                             \   
                               \0(falling)
                                \
                                  \ 0 (also falling)
                                    \
                                      \
                                       \ 0 "woah, it's slippery up there"
Now do you really want to be the cause of America becoming Communist (economy)?

No comments:

Post a Comment