Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

fun. (5)

Link:
At Least I'm Not as Sad as I Used to Be:


Oh oh, oh, At least I'm not as sad as I used to be.
Oh oh, oh, At least I'm not as sad as I used to be.
At least I'm not as sad as I used to be.

And they say we would've seen you two years ago

Had you stuck around or come out to a show,
But youth's taken over by rock and roll,
While we were laughing and drinking and smoking and singing....

So I left, That is it. That's my life, Nothing is sacred.

I don't keep friends,I keep acquainted,
I'm not a prophet, But I'm here to profit.

That's all, I'm gone! That's my life, Nothing is sacred.

I don't fall in love, I just fake it.
I don't fall in love. I don't fall in love. 
This is one of my favorites from these guys.  Come on, intelligent reader; please join your friends in listening to this!  And I don't mean those arrogant assholes that simply appear to be your age.  I mean your group's avant garde!  So jump on the bus with your posse; listen to the damn music!

1 comment: