Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stop it.

I spend at least six hours per day of my weekdays with a single person.  He is a decent friend of mine, but he is slowly and surely becoming more and more like me.  It's annoying and I want to just yell at him: "Stop fucking copying my mannerisms.  Do not be me.  Be you. Just fucking stop!"  And it's annoying as hell.  This is partly because he seems to have become more of a sad person lately because of my downer-ish tendencies.  It reminds me precisely of my other friend BB's words that I need to stop spreading my "slime".  It makes me think that I have poisoned my six-hour friend.  And it pisses me off to think that I could do that simply by existing.  I am now constantly worrying that I am going to infect people with my "disease".  But at the same time it makes me feel proud that I have such a dominating personality.  Or perhaps its just that my six-hour friend is weak. 

And it doesn't help matters that I am going to be stuck with this six hour friend for the rest of the year and much of next semester.  Fuck damn shit hell bitch son of a shit faced crackheaded fatass jackhole son of a rabbit. 

Thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts

Death.

Raped by a death-eating harry potter fan. 

Smashed with an extension cord and a word. 

Random intricacies of the neurotic masses that fuck themselves over by thinking.  Go build a fucking rode.  Chop wood and sell it.  Go bag some groceries or clear somebody's brush.  If all the fucking idiots who rule this country were to understand and practice a little bit of altruism--after taking a course on economics and business--the world could be better.  If we get rid of pedophiles, the world will be a better place.  If we could just kill off all those muslims, we would sleep more soundly.  If only gay people weren't placing their agenda on the youth of AMERICA. AMERICAAMERICAAMERICAAMERICAAMERICA!!!!!!!!!!  If only there weren't those southern bigots, we would live in a better place.  If only those northern tolerators weren't there we could all just go fuck a ten year old girl.  That would solve our problems.  Maybe we should go find some pedophilophiles to clean up the nation; they're a curious species.  Or maybe we should just neutre and spade all the people of our nation. That would do something for the overcrowding problem.  We should make China attack North Korea and Iran so that the world will be less affected by nuclear winter when it happens.  We should brain-wash all of our citizens so that they can't rage against the machine anymore.  Or else, we should have an all-open policy that everyone gets an education, there is no "elite" class, and all of the politicians just want to wipe their own asses rather than cleaning up the pile of shit that our most recent dog dropped in the house. 

Death.

Raped by the transitive property.  "So afraid of getting raped again and again."

Opulence, I haz it.  I like the best.  This one.  But i also like savings dee money.  So when directtv tell me, five months free for most premium televisions paeckage; I jump in it.  MMMMM, wha!

You know what...  "If you're happy, then i'm..."

What the hell does that mean!!!?!?!?!?!????!!

2 comments:

  1. Your first question is complicated enough, thank you!

    Everyone who spends time with someone they feel attracted to/at east with tends to grow more like them with time. Similarly, although you probably cannot see it, will be adopting some part of him too.

    All couples do it. Most don't realise but we all do it. It's inevitable. And for once it's nothing specially good or bad about you and 'slime' has nothing to do with it. You can't stop him doing it and nor should you.

    He won't stop you doing it and nor should he.

    Just look on what you see as being 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' and start looking for the ways you're bending to be more like him.

    Then look at other ways of changing your relationship so that it doesn't fall prey to the darker moments quite so readily. You'll both find that better, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The darker moments tend to come when we have alot of homework or stressful schoolwork... I can't do much about that except not mention it or mention something to distract.

    On a side note, the old episodes of spongebob squarepants are awesome.

    ReplyDelete