Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm still alive.  I've got 32 more hours for my degree; then I'll be out in the work world.  I'm about to turn 21 and I'm mostly okay with myself.  I laugh a good bit now and enjoy funky things.  I don't know if any of y'all are still on blogger but it was fun while it lasted and I wanted to say thank you for your support.  I probably won't be posting here again, if the 9 month absence was not clue enough.  Maybe I should delete.  But then I won't be able to come back in 10 years and laugh at my teenage self.  Life's funny.

Anyway, hope you're all well.  Have a nice life.

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! Wow, you're getting close to that degree! Couple more busy semesters and you're done. I do hope you'll come back and announce that moment, at least.

    Believe me, a 9 month absence isn't too unusual amongst you younger guys. But that's OK. I'm glad things are going well, and life is funky. That's a good thing. Laughing is even better. Thanks for the update.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's been years since I checked any blogs, but I remember yours. Below it indicates that you go to Vandy but for some reason I thought you went to UTK. Vandy is a great school. I've worked with one of the profs there in comp sci/bioinformatics. In any case I'm glad that things are well...or at least funky. Are you on twitter? I'm planetx_123 on there

    ReplyDelete