Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Glee and other Adventures

I am officially a gleeek.  I've watched 17 42-45 minute videos of the show--that's 12 hours of video (not counting loading time).  Wow, BITCHES.  Think of how much time you spend doing the mundane--eating, cooking, doing up the personal hygiene.  Then think of how much time you spend sleeping.  Like, seriously, 1/3 of your life is spent basically dead.  WTF?

Ok, so bros, I'll now go into an analysis of some of the characters I've seen so far.

Like, first off, RACHEL BERRY (trying to get web hits... LOL).  dah duh dah duh dah.  Um, so far, they are showing her as the super-talented but annoying and socially inept dreamer singer.  And uh, that's cool.

And like, KURT HUMMEL--super gay, bitches.  It's almost not even acceptable how fabulous he wants to be.  I love his role in the show, though it is intimidating that that is how many people might now see gay people.  Like, we're not all that fabulous!  Most of us are pretty simple--swimming in a sea of other simple people.  It's just that our... PREFERENCES are more sophisticated.

HAHAHAHAHA FANFICTION WITH A CHARACTER THAT HASN'T BEEN INTRODUCED ON THE SHOW IN WHAT I'VE WATCHED SO FAR!!!  http://kurtandblaine.com/ CHA BITCHES!!

So like, those are my two favorite so far.  Baby drama is just annoying.  I realize that the point of GLEE is to be way over the top about DRAAAAAMA but ya know, I can only handle so much.  ESPECIALLY when I'm not habin no babies, brah!  SOOOOOoooooo,,,,,........ . . . . . .   .    .        . AHA I FEEL HYYYYGH!!!

Um, so like, I had my first drink of poison a couple weeks ago.  Decided to call it quits at the equivalent of only 6 shots on my first go, though.  The wine just started tasting terrible--LIKE MEGA-SUPER ULTRA-DUPER UBER TERRIBLE.  In fact, all of it tasted horrible.  But the wine was the worst.  Here is a short list of my escapades:
  • Cinnamon WHISKEY (legit tasted like a fireball--the hot spicy gumball-like not-gum candy)
  • Normal WHISKEY (blegh)
  • Nasty-ass honey WHISKEY (blegh-er)
  • White WINE (OMG had to have a cherry powerade chaser)
  • BEEEhEEEhEEEhEEEEEEER (NOTE: drink dis-here d'after drinking da d'harder d'liquor--not before)
  • I was told that the RUM was horrible
  • And as a P.S. in the middle of the S., Some of the whiskey was downed in a limeade-sprite-whiskey mix
I was hoping that the ALCOHOL would get everybody a little bit out of mind, but, ugrjh,  no dice.  It just made everybody feel swimmy.  LOL we were like swinging our heads back and forth looking at the stars 'cus it was just plain fun.  And bitches, it was fun.  One of my friends, MR. FUN TO LOOK AT--the one that allowed us to get close to this forbidden fruit--is a notorious drunk stripper.  BUT DAYUM bitches, he only downed the shorts once--AND ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS.  TWAS DISHEARTENING.  I'm really strung out over it. OH pshaw grannies, he had boxers on.  We didn't see the fruit of his loins.

Ok so like, school starts in what? TWO WEEKS?  UGH summer, I'm almost going to miss you--though I can't wait to be stuck with my friends for hours everyday.  MUAHAHAHAHA ITS THE SHY MAN'S PARADISE!!!!

THE WINE WAS SO NNNNNN - NNNNN - NNNNN - NNNNNAAAAASSSSSTTTTTYYYYYYYY!!!

2 comments:

  1. No, no, no. Sleep is the most wonderful time of all. Spoken by someone who is chronically short of it.

    Kurt HAS to be that fabulous. The whole show is completely over the top, and if the gay guy wasn't it would be a bit sad.

    My two high school moments when I left certain people in absolutely no doubt that I was gay were when I was pissed off my brain. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a bit of a gleek too. I've seen every single episode.

    and yeah wine is really nasty. well not that i've had good wine before. I had that cheap stuff out of a sack. At first its really sweet, compared to the liquor, but after a while it gets really gross and you jus want to regurtitate everything.

    <3

    ReplyDelete