Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More experience

I had vodka this time; it is by far my favorite. It did not taste nearly as much like medicine without the added flavor as did the whiskey. It was not as nasty-ass terrible as the wine. And it does not smell like beer does. I still would not choose to have it as a pleasure drink--it's purpose is explicitly to be drinking alcohol. But it's not too bad.

This time, I also tried weed. As one of my compatriots called it, "mary jane". I think I did it wrong. But whatever. I was told that the first time I wouldn't feel anything. And it was no lie. I felt nothing under my layer of alcohol. But again, could have been because I did it wrong. Whoooooo knowwwwws?

And now I introduce two glee videos that I like. One because it is a rather unique cover of a pop hit of a great artist, the other because it is the best version of the song I can find online.











Next time, I'll try the rum. And if we happen to run out, I will Jack Sparrow it up. Sorry for just a physical update. I can't think right now because I'm reading this book called "How to Read Literature Like a Professor" whilst attempting to perform a research experiment and think about college. It's draining me mentally. So I will see you next time. I'll have a couple more youtube song videos and then I'll update again. YAY. These music posts are like my favorite songs. (I am a super fan of all the music on this blog; the times haven't changed me too much)


1 comment:

  1. Yup. There is only one reason you drink cheap alcohol. So neutral spirits like vodka and gin are the way to go, it's hard to mess up a simple 40% aqueous solution of ethanol. Expensive alcohol is another matter entirely. I am partial to a good red wine myself, and quality scotch whisky can be delighful.

    The depressant effect of alcohol means smoking weed with it just accentuates the sense of intoxication. You just feel more smashed. Not two drugs I'd mix. Unless you are just out to get smashed. Which opens up a whole other set of issues.

    ReplyDelete