Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One of the greatest blog posts I have ever read

I read this today because of a facebook link and it is just a rocking post. So, here is the link. I implore you to read this and share it. Maybe even write your own version of the love gospel.

I'm Christian, unless You're Gay


Seriously, this is so true.  I also read the responses that the author shared and considered powerful.  Here is a link to that too.

Powerful Responses to I'm Christian, unless You're Gay


 Again, please take the time to read and share.  I am eternally  
Grateful
Happy Thanksgiving to Americans and Canadians.  Happy Life to the rest of you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this with me. It touched me and I made a post of it. I hope the word spreads and people not only read this, but understand it, and act on it. Hugs, Scottie

    ReplyDelete