Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finals 2

We had the Latin 3 and Chemistry 2 finals today.  I got a pretty good grade on the Latin test, a 100 on the Precal final, and an 85 on the Chem final.  So I'm pretty happy about that.  That means all A's this semester.  Yay.  I'm relieved the school year is over, but I'm kind of bored with life at the moment.  However, the Spongebob Squarepants episode where Patrick and Spongebob raise the baby scallop is on.  And after testing in Chem, I felt super confident in that I actually understood the subject matter (I never studied or did homework through the semester so I was a little shaky throughout, but now I get it).  The stuff wasn't that tough, and it didn't seem that hard throughout the semester, but now it seems so easy. 

Oh, and I have officially topped my number of pageviews from last month.  Woot woot!! So yeah, good happiness and whatnot.

Habete felices ferias!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your excellence, sir. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG everything is just so good and is Midwinter too!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - and now it's time to kick back and enjoy!

    take care yo!

    ReplyDelete