Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Facebook...

I tried it. I got one. And I'm afraid that it is a sign of conforming. So very afraid of being raped again and again. But the purpose was to friend a mildly autistic person who I had been told had just joined the facebook nation. And I sent the request. So we'll see. And I guess I just knew that i would eventually need one.

On a side note, here is an anecdote from the infinitely wise Patrick Star:

"Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End."

When I was a little kid, I thought this was the most hilarious thing... And I still think that. : )

Have a wonderful day, silly people.

1 comment:

  1. I love Spongebob! And they have Patrick say the funniest things. My favorite thing that Patrick said was after being told he had ice cream in his eyebrows, "I always have trouble with this brand." Love it! How could anyone not find that funny?

    Yeah........Facebook............i have had 2 different accounts and dumped both of them.

    ReplyDelete