Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I SSEEEEE YYYOOOUUU

What is the ring of power supposed to represent?  I know that it represents power--duh--, but it represents other things too.  Some off the top of my head are greed, lust, burden, and single-mindedness.  But there has to be more to it than just that.  So i ask you, could you please give me a complex analysis of the Ring of Power from the Lord of the Rings?

To tack on to that, how does sauron fit with the ring?  What does he represent besides just EVIL?

And now, one of my favorite quotes (i love every single line in the movie, just saying.  I would like to write down every line, but that would take a bit too long): "Smeagol, what is it!!??  It's sticky!!"

1 comment:

  1. Favourite answer to the favourite quote:

    If you don't know yet - let me show you again!

    ReplyDelete